Job Title: System Security Automation Specialist
JOB ID: 18375821
City: Remote- Multiple work sites allowed
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
System Security Automation Specialist
We are looking for a System Security Automation Specialist. Candidate must be knowledgeable and have experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and be knowledgeable of the relevant NIST Special Publications guidance as it pertains to the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Applicant must be able to participate in all Cybersecurity/IA Activities, including but not limited to ACAS & SCAP Compliance system vulnerability scanning, IAVM Compliance, STIG/SRG Compliance, VRAM maintenance, centralized antivirus support, RMF A&A process, security authorization package training and processing, system hardening, architectural diagram and viewpoint review, log reviews, and package validation.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable of the relevant NIST Special Publications guidance as it pertains to the RMF, specifically the NIST SP 800-37.
- Applicant must be knowledgeable and have experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process to include a working knowledge of the various steps/stages within the process.
- Provide security policy interpretation, research, and development; information systems security; information technology research and analysis work; cyber security planning and implementation; industrial security work; information technology policy/guidelines development; and information security work.
- Applicant must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be detail- oriented.
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in using security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines, and best practices from areas such as FISMA, NIST, and NSA
- At least Five (5) years’ experience integrating, developing, or deploying security products in enterprise level technology upgrades
- Technical competencies in information assurance and security relevant to the analysis, design, and development of security features policy and controls for regulatory requirements such as FISMA (NIST guidelines), HIPAA, and the Privacy Act. Specifically, the following:
- Knowledge of FISMA, OMB-A130, and NIST security standards
- Experience with conducting systems evaluations/audits is a plus
- Secure development experience including:
- Automation developer
- Python .NET, C#, Java, scripting, PowerShell
- Jenkins server build and support
- Machine learning
- Design and implement QA quality tests using scripts that automatically test system operation
- Find opportunities for automation within the computer software processes
- Collect requirements from end-users, customers or clients to create the best automation strategies
- Experience with conducting systems evaluations, audits, and reviews; documentation demonstrating the development of systems contingency plans;
- Experience in incident detection, analysis, coordination, and response; auditing systems, database, and applications; vulnerability assessments and compliance monitoring; experience in vulnerability assessments
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, or other related discipline is preferred. This position requires at least eight (8) years overall experience
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in the integration and implementation of policy, regulations, and doctrine in telecommunications and information technology development
- DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security + CE) or IAT Level 3 Certification (CASP or CISSP) is a plus
- Candidate must reside in one of the below work site locations (remote)
- Atlanta, GA/ Cincinnati, OH/ Pittsburgh, PA/ Morgantown, WV/ Sterling, VA / Washington, DC
- US Citizen Only