Job Title: Senior Confluence Developer
JOB ID: 18371014
City: Remote- Multiple work sites allowed
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Minority-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business with over two decades of industry expertise, we thrive on challenges and utilize them as a springboard for growth and stretching our existing abilities to a higher level. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
Senior Confluence Developer
We are looking for a Senior Confluence Developer. This position will be responsible for building out the Atlassian tools within the customer environment. Candidate will develop and maintain the capabilities of a combined Jira and Confluence environment.This position will work closely with the rest of the organization and external business teams to effectively support the unit’s mission. Successful candidate will have a background in support to information technology development and a broad background in information technology.
- 7+ years of experience with Atlassian Confluence including macro customization.
- 5+ years of experience supporting production systems.
- Work as a primary Confluence Administrator and secondary Jira Administrator.
- Take the forefront on working with stakeholders to assist them in the creation and “beautification” of Confluence pages.
- Advise on use and capabilities of Confluence plugins.
- Work with team in Jira and Confluence to provide solutions to stakeholder’s requests.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Good understanding of latest industry web trends and content management systems.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Assist in determining ways to optimize/improve Confluence.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Confluence.
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training
- Assist with Confluence maintenance, administration, patching, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Significant experience with Jira / Confluence products and associated plugins
- Proficiency in developing Confluence Macros
- Proficiency in CSS (cascading style sheets)
- Proficiency in HTML
- Experience developing training materials and administering training
- Strong experience in customization to extend Confluence beyond its standard capabilities
- Experience with building and testing integrations between Confluence and other 3rdparty vendor tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology degree or equivalent
- Ability to pass and maintain a government background check
- Candidate must reside in one of the below work site locations (remote)
- Atlanta, GA/ Cincinnati, OH/ Pittsburgh, PA/ Morgantown, WV/ Sterling, VA / Washington, DC
- US Citizen Only