Job Title: Help Desk Analyst
JOB ID: 17480859
Ignitec is an industry-leading Technology Management Consulting and Strategic Staffing Company that prides itself at providing targeted solutions. As a Washington, DC based small business, we provide strategic and innovative technical solutions. Our national staffing reach allows us to support Federal, State & Local governments and Commercial customers nationwide.
Help Desk Analyst
Our federal client is seeking Help Desk Analysts to be an integral part of their team providing 24/7 Desktop and help desk support to all their on-premises and remote customers. Check out the job description below and we know you will see the value you can bring to this position and the value this position can bring to your career.
- Supporting the Client’s Help Desk center providing Tiers 1 and 2 support.
- Resolving tickets via email, phone or in-person.
- Basic computer skills including working with MS Office, Google applications and databases
- Ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
- Ability to provide effective help desk support to address
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills to resolve complex challenges
- Attention to detail in working with large volumes of data that support critical business and security functions
- Knowledge of ICAM-implementation help desk support
- Advanced computer skills including working with complex spreadsheet formulas, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Training individuals
- Onsite – DC Metro area
- US Citizens Only